Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
Some examples include:
- Mirror : Mirror is a synthetic asset protocol built on top of the Terra blockchain. These 'mirrored asset' (mAssets) are tokens that track the price of the underlying real life asset, such as stocks, ETFs, commodities etc. The vision of mirror is to allow unfettered access to global markets. By utilizing Terra's stable coins, liquidity for the Mirror Protocol is greatly improved, and the decentralized nature of the protocol allows for immediate access from anywhere in the world. Mirror investors are able to freely access the protocol by both web and mobile application. With Mirror, users are able to join in the value-creation process seen in real financial markets.
- Anchor : Anchor is a savings protocol that provides stablecoin depositors with a stable interest rate that is much more competitive to traditional savings products.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Infrastructure as a Code (IaC): Build a code-managed hybrid back-end infrastructure
- Blockchain node (server) and associated application server operations / updates / fault response system control
- CI/CD pipeline management for fast deployment
- Development and Test (QA) Environment Management
- Build high availability and disaster recovery environments
- Work with various DevOps solutions
- Back office environment and version control system integration
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Linux-based servers
- Understanding script languages such as node.js, go, python, etc.
- Basic understanding of computer science with focus on OS and networks
- Deploy automation systems across all areas
- Experience in working with infrastructure such as Terraform, Ansible, Docker-compose, and k8s
- Hands-on experience in cloud environments such as AWS
- Experience with server performance optimization and security
- DBMS knowledge
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins/etc.
- Practical experience working with open-source projects
- Experience with contributing to open source projects
- English (required)
- Strong interest in monetary economics, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies
- within 6 hours of KST timezone(included GMT-9 or 10)