As an early community lead, you will be able to define and execute on community strategies, to create brand awareness and trust in the community. We are looking for candidates who have great communication skills in English, enjoy creative writing and making content, and have in-depth experience with community engagement and social media. As part of our team, you will work together with a group of talented professionals remotely. You will also be actively participating in open discussions and brainstorming sessions.
- Basic understanding of blockchain, and specifically Terra and DeFi, is a must
- Excellent marketing skills and community strategy with proven track record
- Experience bringing products to market in fintech, a startup environment, or SaaS - 2+ years of previous experience in product marketing
- Concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: you can slice, dice, and distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive TLDR summary
- Experience with email, web, mobile/push, and content marketing with a history of focus on the right message for the right customer
- Interest in being part of DAO’s and leading community-led projects.
What we offer
The opportunity to build a career of value and witness firsthand the impact of DeFi
- A culture of transparency, where team members are involved in important conversations
- No micromanaging here! We believe in our employee’s skills and abilities; we encourage you to bring new innovative ideas to your team.
- Competitive Salary: Of course, we’re offering a competitive salary for this role based on your individual talent and experience.
- A flexible work environment in a fast-growing industry
How to Apply Does this role sound like a good fit? Please email us at email@example.com
Include the role's title in your subject line.
Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.