Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
Some examples include:
- Mirror : Mirror is a synthetic asset protocol built on top of the Terra blockchain. These 'mirrored asset' (mAssets) are tokens that track the price of the underlying real life asset, such as stocks, ETFs, commodities etc. The vision of mirror is to allow unfettered access to global markets. By utilizing Terra's stable coins, liquidity for the Mirror Protocol is greatly improved, and the decentralized nature of the protocol allows for immediate access from anywhere in the world. Mirror investors are able to freely access the protocol by both web and mobile application. With Mirror, users are able to join in the value-creation process seen in real financial markets.
- Anchor : Anchor is a savings protocol that provides stablecoin depositors with a stable interest rate that is much more competitive to traditional savings products.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Hiring & Global Direct Sourcing with channels by job function
- Hiring process planning & employer branding
- Developing and managing on-boarding process for new hires
- Support other HR tasks including but not limited to work environment planning
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- Experience with the full recruitment cycle
- Experience with in-house recruiting in an IT/startup-based environment
- Ability to understand hiring trends and channels by job function
- 3+ years of experience with hiring/recruiting by job function
- Ability to communicate effectively in Korean is a plus
- Experience with HR affairs such as payroll/CPF payments, etc. is a plus