Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
Some examples include:
- Mirror : Mirror is a synthetic asset protocol built on top of the Terra blockchain. These 'mirrored asset' (mAssets) are tokens that track the price of the underlying real life asset, such as stocks, ETFs, commodities etc. The vision of mirror is to allow unfettered access to global markets. By utilizing Terra's stable coins, liquidity for the Mirror Protocol is greatly improved, and the decentralized nature of the protocol allows for immediate access from anywhere in the world. Mirror investors are able to freely access the protocol by both web and mobile application. With Mirror, users are able to join in the value-creation process seen in real financial markets.
- Anchor : Anchor is a savings protocol that provides stablecoin depositors with a stable interest rate that is much more competitive to traditional savings products.
- Pylon : Pylon is a suite of payments and savings products built around yield redirection, enabling sustainable exchanges between long-term value providers and their users. Pylon’s flagship product is Pylon Gateway, a decentralized token launchpad for Terra.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating with all teammates and teams beyond Terra to push product development, providing necessary documents such as specifications or wireframes
- Researching new viable blockchain product development and improvement strategies for existing and new products, and execute up to product launch and user growth
- Planning production and launch process of a product in full-cycle, including sprint management, application testing, launch planning, maintenance, and so forth
- Translation of product and business requirements into technical components to be built by developers
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- An interest in DeFi, or background in finance / Fintech
- 2+ years of professional work experience
- Native-level of English language proficiency
- Fluency in Korean would be a plus but not required
- Can take initiative and work independently
- Time-zone flexibility (as our team is distributed across Asia / US)
- Technical background would be beneficial