Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that sets the stage for open financial platforms.
Some examples include:
- Mirror : Mirror is a synthetic asset protocol built on top of the Terra blockchain. These 'mirrored asset' (mAssets) are tokens that track the price of the underlying real life asset, such as stocks, ETFs, commodities etc. The vision of mirror is to allow unfettered access to global markets. By utilizing Terra's stable coins, liquidity for the Mirror Protocol is greatly improved, and the decentralized nature of the protocol allows for immediate access from anywhere in the world. Mirror investors are able to freely access the protocol by both web and mobile application. With Mirror, users are able to join in the value-creation process seen in real financial markets.
- Anchor : Anchor is a savings protocol that provides stablecoin depositors with a stable interest rate that is much more competitive to traditional savings products.
- Pylon: Pylon is a suite of payments and savings products built around yield redirection, enabling sustainable exchanges between long-term value providers and their users. Pylon’s flagship product is Pylon Gateway, a decentralized token launchpad for Terra.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Live and breathe CI/CD driven automation.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
You will find it easier to do your job if you have the following qualities. Needless to say, none of these qualities supersede your intellectual and professional curiosity:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases